1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
2 egg whites
1 cup white sugar
2 cups fresh strawberries
1 cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
2. Mix flour, sugar and butter until crumbly. Stir in chopped walnuts.
3. Press two-thirds of the mixture in the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish; the remaining crumble will be used for the topping. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Cool crust completely.
4. In large deep bowl, stir together egg whites, sugar (see Cook's Note), strawberries, and lemon juice. Whip with electric mixer at high speed for 10 minutes.
5. In another mixing bowl, whip whipping cream until stiff and fold into strawberry mixture. Spread over cooled crust. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture. Freeze for 6 hours or overnight before serving.
Tied together as hostages in a bank robbery, an ex-race-car driver, Gina Branson, shares the shock of the bank guard, Thomas Woods, as he witnesses the murder of his twin brother.
Once freed, the roller coaster of Tom’s grief and rage alienates them on issues of retribution and clemency. Bound to each other from their first flicker of interest, the couple weathers both the bank-robbery trial and the death of Gina’s ailing mother to a final testing of their faith, trust and affection.
Let's go see what everyone else brought to the Party!