Ann Arbor writers introduced themselves, I’ve listed their websites and names to thank them for their generosity and to let my Michigan readers learn about the treasure trove of talent in Ann Arbor. In no particular order:
1. WWAAY Women Writers of Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti: 2016 Fall Conference. AM workshops and PM readings, 3222 Angell Hall, UM Central Campus, October 15, 2016, Register on our website: WWAAY.com: Zilka Joseph “The Beautiful Detail: Poetry of the Body & Narrative; Shutta Crum, The Toughest Audience: Writing for Young Readers; Leslie McGraw, Where the Wil Writers Are: Social media & Book Marketing; Jeanne Ballew, the Writer’s Architect: Path to Publishing Your Book – Plus Share your own work at our afternoon reading!
2. Charles R. Stern, “Juxtaposition Paradox” traded books for reviews.
3. email@example.com gave St. Joan’s Architect free for Kindle
4. Lacyhippiemama@hotmail.com, Elizabeth Comiskey (follows me on FB)
5. Doris Lemecke “Legacy of Lies”, Historical and Mainstream Fiction www.DorisLemckeBooks.com
6. Woodward Press, Use only the services you need.
7. GeminiChildrensMusic.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, 800-317-9929
8. PamRossi.com email@example.com, 734-740-1199
9. M.G. Marshall, Novelist, Writer, Editor “Angel Fire,” “Face the Lion Chronicles” www.marymarshallbooks.net
10. www.SplatteredInkPress.com “Quit talking start writing.’
11. Ladies of Mischief, Karen Dean Benson “Mulberry Bend” “Mission Song” Devil’s Grace” www.karendeanbenson.com firstname.lastname@example.org
12. “Searching for Nannie B.” a memoir by Nancy Own Nelson www.nancyownnelson.com
13. Linda K. Sienkiewicz author of in the context of Love. www.lindaksienkiewicz.com
14. Ken Wachsbergber, Azenphony Press, kenwachberg.wordpress.com, www.foicesfrom the underground.com 734-635-0577
15. Fish out of Water Books, Jon and Laurie Wilson, www.fowbooks.com, email@example.com 734-975.6896.
16. PoetryIntoSong.com, Laszlo Slomovits, firstname.lastname@example.org 734-665.0409 poety of Rumi, Hafiz and other mystics, rendered into song.
17. “Reaslizing River City” Melissa Grunow
18. “Creative Cooking” Jay Kinney, email@example.com
19. “J. Thomas Like, author, www.jthomasLike.com justonemorepage@jtomasLike.com
20 “Rooted together, Jolene Witt, www.jolenewitt.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Replies to “Kerrytown BookFest”
Sounds like it was quite a gathering of talent. A fun time!
Thanks, Lucy. A lot of work, too.
Comments are closed.